December 17, 2007

11/30/07

Praises

  • We praise God for His presence during our Graduation activities this weekend.  We had 19 graduates from our different programs.  Please pray for these church leaders as they continue their ministries or begin new ones.

Prayer Requests

  • Kim Haddon, Mission Corps volunteer who serves in Venezuela, is currently in Oregon to work for 2 months as a substitute teacher to raise funds and to spend time with her family.  Kim writes, “I praise the Lord for providing a substitute opportunity in January.  I will be substituting for a teacher who is going to Argentina to be a part of Extreme Nazarene, so even while I’m home raising my support, I am still supporting missionary efforts in SAM.  It is amazing how God works!  While I’m not surprised THAT God takes care of me, I’m surprised at HOW He takes care of me.  Please pray that I will work as many days as the Lord wills, and that I will make the most of my time at home.”
  • Jon, Shirley, and Krista Fischer as they travel from Venezuela to Ecuador on December 1 to assume their new responsibilities.
  • Craig and Gail Zickefoose as they return to Venezuela on December 2.
  • Voting on important issues in Venezuela on December 2.

November Celebrations of our NAF Missionary Family:

14:      Luis and Clara Meza’s Anniversary

19:      Luis Meza

22:      Mary Hall

23:      Stan Hall

24:      Daniel Meza

Continued Prayer Requests

  • The Work & Witness team from Eldon, Missouri, working on the Seminary campus in Quito, Ecuador, from 12/1-9/07.
  • NILI (Nazarene International Language Institute) beginning January 2008.  Pray for the leadership, logistics and students.
  • Bruce & Cinda McKellips during the home assignment through mid-December and the logistics of relocating to Arizona.
  • The leadership throughout Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela as they seek to do God’s will.